- What Happens When You Lose Weight?
- The 5 Most Effective Daily Weight Loss Habits
- 7 Plants For More Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rope Skipping Forms Your Whole Body
- Best Exercises to Tone Your Thighs
- Alli Fat loss new approved weight loss pill
- Recipes low in fat for your low calorie needs
- Our Relationship to Foods
- Foods Rich in Iodine
- Ketogenic Diet
- Vitamin E Rich Foods
- Great Sources of Simple Carbohydrate Foods
- Excellent Sources of Complex Carbohydrates
- Reduce weight slowly
- Foods Rich in Vitamin K
- See More Articles
Exercising to lose weight using the fitt principle Frequency, intensity, time and type
Get Fit With a Program For Success
By Daniel Taverne
How many times have you flipped through the channels on your TV and run across some energetic young man or woman hollering at you, “Come on! You can do it! Keep it up!. And 2 and 3, and 1…” I know I run across them all the time. Watching the performance of people such as these makes the exercises they are doing look quite easy. However, when I try to mimic what I see on the television, I usually end up with my legs tied up in a knot, my shoulder dislocated, and whip-lash! It’s no wonder that I get discouraged while attempting to keep up, and since many people feel the same way I do about the subject, I feel compelled to share the knowledge I used to implement my own ‘easy’ military type master fitness training’ regimen with anyone who wants to listen.
When I was in the Army, I attended a master fitness trainer workshop. This workshop taught us the fundamentals of exercise, the knowledge of which can be used to help you create your own work out. Note: Always consult your doctor prior to beginning any exercise regimen.
Related exercise articles below!
Best exercise for home workouts