- 7 Plants For More Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rope Skipping Forms Your Whole Body
- Best Exercises to Tone Your Thighs
- Alli Fat loss new approved weight loss pill
- Recipes low in fat for your low calorie needs
- Our Relationship to Foods
- Foods Rich in Iodine
- Ketogenic Diet
- Vitamin E Rich Foods
- Great Sources of Simple Carbohydrate Foods
- Excellent Sources of Complex Carbohydrates
- Reduce weight slowly
- Foods Rich in Vitamin K
- Foods Rich in Vitamin B6
- Tips for Increasing Energy Expenditure
- See More Articles
Benefits of Eating Apples for Losing Weight
Besides the main health benefits of eating apples and other fruits, apples can benefit for weight loss. Apples are low in calories and fat, low in sodium and contain vitamins, minerals as well as fiber. These can all help to lose weight in different ways. The low calories means we can eat lots of apples without consuming too much energy.
The fiber helps by filling the stomach quicker, again limiting the amount of food eaten. Lower sodium intakes helps flush excess water weight from the body. And, the vitamins benefit us by increasing health and vitality to keep us active throughout the day. Increased vitality helps burn extra calories to speed up weight loss.
Another positive benefit of eating apples is the high water content of the fruit. The consumption of apples and other fruits with a high water content helps us take in more water. Many people today simply don't eat enough clean water and research has shown that food cravings or an increased appetite may be driven to gain extra water in food. Water consumption can also give us more energy and help increase the metabolism. Many people are discovering the benefits of eating high water foods such as apples and other fruits to help lose weight.
Positives benefits of eating apples:
Low in calories
Low in fat
Good source of some vitamins, minerals and other important chemicals
High water content
Great for detoxifying the body
Eating apples before training session or workout can be great for boosting energy!
* Always seek the approval from a qualified dietician before starting any new diet or introducing any new foods into the diet!