- The More Physical Activity the Merrier!
- 5 Simple Exercises to Relieve Lower Back Pain
- Add These 7 Foods to Your Diet for Better Weight Loss
- Why Walk After You Eat?
- The 7 Most Important Bodybuilding Exercises You Can Do
- Is it Time to Find a New Gym?
- What Exercise Burns the Most Calories?
- 6 Simple Exercises to Improve Your Posture
- 7 Wicked Chest Exercises to Replace Push-Ups
- How to Deal with Daily Aches and Pains the Healthy Way
- How to Fit in a Midday Workout
- 6 Workout Habits That are Setting You Back
- The Truth About Your Favorite Fitness Myths
- 5 Simple Moves to Stretch Away the Stiffness
- A Few Minutes of Daily Exercise Means Years of Longer Life
- See More Articles
Burn Fat Fast - learn how to exercise to burn fat quickly and naturallySomething that should be understood about exercise is that when you work your muscles out, you’re not only burning fat, you’re also burning glucose. Glucose is made up of carbs in the blood, and which you burn more of has to do with how you exercise. If you want to learn how to burn fat quickly, burn fat naturally and burn fat safely, it’s all about knowing what you’re burning and how you’re burning it with every new exercise you add to your routine. With a little know-how, you can greatly improve your results when burning fat. Photograph by lululemonathletica. Creative Commons: Share alike, no derivative work. It may surprise you that the best way to burn fat is actually with light, easy exercise. This will typically burn much higher percentages of fat. Fat burns slowly as fuel and requires oxygen to burn properly. So, if the oxygen gets to the muscles, you can burn more fat. That said, lighter exercises also burn fewer calories. A person who performs more intense exercises will lose more calories, but without sufficient oxygen getting to their cells, they won’t lose fat quite as quickly and will instead lose carbohydrates. Eventually, glucose is burned through quickly, as glucose doesn’t require oxygen to burn.
The bottom line is that, if you want to burn fat, you should stick to lighter, longer exercises. Walking, swimming, light aerobics and weight lifting, exercises that allow you to take your time, get your breath and burn at your leisure will help take off pounds of fat much more quickly than more demanding exercises like endurance sports and hard aerobics. Quick Tips • Breathe a little more deeply than usual to burn fat, but do not hold your breath. • Burning fat demands smooth, continuous movement, so build up a rhythm when exercising. • Drink room temperature water while exercising, not ice water. Cold water will rob your body of energy as it warms in the stomach and may lead to cramps. • Don’t get discouraged. You’re going to see a big change one week followed by a slower change the next week, and another big change the week after that. Fat loss is unpredictable for the first month or two. • Make exercise an everyday habit. Letting yourself skip just one day means you can skip another day, and another day. Don’t make excuses for yourself.