- How to Reach Your Weight Loss Goals
- 8 Effective Tricks to Speed Up Your Weight Loss
- The 6 Most Effective Weight Loss Tips for Every Age
- 5 Simple and Easy Weight Loss Tricks that Really Work!
- 7 Weight Loss Tricks that Will Get the Job Done
- The Truth About Your Daily Recommended Protein
- 7 Rules for Lasting Weight Loss
- 6 Simple Tricks to Guarantee Weight Loss
- 6 Cheap Ways to Lose Weight
- 5 Cold Hard Weight Loss Truths You Need to Know
- The Science-Backed Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Why Aren’t You Losing Belly Fat?
- 6 Tips to Kick Fat Burning Up A Notch
- 6 Tips for Easier Weight Loss
- How to Break Through the Weight Loss Plateau
- See More Articles
Cinnamon's Health Benefits
Cinnamon is known for its spicy, sweet flavor. Cinnamon is sprinkled on lattés, added to hearty stews, and adds a boost of flavor t o desserts. Besides it’s extra flavorful kick and fiery aroma, did you know that cinnamon has numerous health benefits?
Cinnamon is one addition to your spice cabinet you don’t want to miss, the health benefits of cinnamon are numerous and it’s easy to add to your daily meals.
The Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cholesterol: just ½ tsp a day of cinnamon can help lower LDL cholesterol.
- Infections: Some studies have proven that cinnamon helps stop yeast infections
- Diabetes: Cinnamon may help regulate blood sugar with Type 2 Diabetes
- Blood: Cinnamon may have an anti-clotting effect.
- Inflammation: Studies have shown that one tbsp of cinnamon a day can help with arthritis pain.
- Indigestion: Cinnamon helps to reduce indigestion, gas, and nausea.
- IBS: The fiber in cinnamon possibly gives relief to those with IBS
- Menstruation: Cinnamon works to reduce menstrual pain.
- Warming: Cinnamon is a natural warmer and helps your body feel warm when it’s cold.
- Antibacterial and Antiparasitic: Cinnamon has both of these properties and some studies have shown it’s effective towards head lice and bacterial infections.
- Nutrition: Cinnamon is a great source of calcium, fiber, iron, and manganese.
- Memory: Cinnamon helps cognitive function and boosts memory
- Cancer: Because cinnamon has both calcium and fiber, which helps to remove bile, it helps to prevent one of the causes of colon cancer.
- Heart: Cinnamon creates antioxidants that aide in healthy arteries and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Energy: Cinnamon’s scent helps to increase energy
Enjoy the many health benefits of cinnamon by adding a teaspoon to your morning oatmeal or sprinkled on freshly sliced apples. Cinnamon helps reduce your cholesterol, aides in digestion, has many antibacterial and viral properties, gives you energy, reduces pain, and has many nutrients. Being healthy has never tasted better.