- What You Need to Know About Raw Sprouts
- 6 Simple and Effective Recipes for a Healthier Day
- 6 Easy and Healthy Diet Recipes
- 7 Quick and Dirty Tips for Healthier Dieting
- How to Keep Off the Weight Once You Lose It
- 5 Delicious and Healthy Ingredients to Add to Your Coffee
- 10 Keys to Eating Right
- The Right Time to Eat Carbs
- 5 Simple Tricks to Improve Your Healthy Eating Habits
- 5 Nutrient Rich Foods for Vegetarians
- 7 Simple Diet Changes that Will Change Your Life
- Why You Need a High Fat Diet
- High Fiber Diets Don't Always Work
- How to Reboot Your Diet
- How to Get In the Best Shape of Your Life
- See More Articles
Meal Planning Each Day *
Here are more of my own meal plans which were designed to help me lose weight over several weeks. Whenever I was tightening my dietary intake, I would still eat vegetables freely during the entire day. Grazing on raw vegetables can be fine when trying to lose weight because they are generally very low in calories. Plus, eating raw vegetables saves on cooking time and calories if they're prepared in oil or fats.
Some of the raw vegetables I include on most days are carrots, yellow or red peppers or Swede. I also like raw sprouts, but generally eat them after steaming because I prefer to eat them cooked.
I didn't always include drinks in most of the meal plans shown below, but this is because I drank mainly bottled water in order to keep the calorie intake low. I would drink water continuously during the day and at regular intervals. This gives the added benefit of part filling up the stomach before a meal so I don't overdo the portion size at any of the meals in a day's diet.
* All the weekly meal plans shown above are for demonstration purposes only. Changing your dietary intakes may affect your intake of essential vitamins & minerals and could lead to some type of deficiency. You must always check with a dietician before changing any part of your diet, or introducing any new food. Please read our Terms !
Daily Diet Plan 3
Porridge Oats made with skimmed milk topped with honey & blueberries
A subway sandwich of any kind that had 6 grams fat or less (no cheese)
Chocolate or cereal bar
fill up with raw vegetables
Chicken Korma with rice
Fresh fruit berries
Estimated energy intake = 1380 calories
* All low calorie diets shown above are for demonstration purposes only. If you wish to follow a low-calorie diet it may be best sticking to own food preferences as there may be less chance of a particular deficiency. You must check with a dietician before introducing any new food or changing any part of your diet. Please read our Terms !