- The 6 Resistance Training Exercises You Should Avoid
- Why You Need a Stronger Core
- How to Prepare for a Grueling Workout
- Why You Need to Rest More
- Why You Should Walk 30 Minutes a Day
- Trouble Running Faster? Try These Tricks!
- Why Summer is the Perfect Time for Stretching Workouts
- How to Avoid Skipping Workouts
- How Often to Work Out
- How to Get Lean
- How to Speed Up Post-Workout Recovery
- 7 Best Leg Workouts
- The Pros and Cons of Spinning Workouts
- The Anti-Aging Benefits of HIIT Training
- How to Find Motivation to Work Out
- See More Articles
Best Aerobic Exercise to Lose FatAerobic exercise is any activity that can be maintained continuously over a longer duration. It is a type of exercise that works the body at the lower end of the target heart rate zone causing the heart and lungs to adapt by becoming stronger. The best aerobic exercise to perform in order to burn fat and lose permanent weight will depend on the individual's fitness levels.
- If one has low fitness levels then walking or step aerobics would probably be best.
- If one has average fitness the best aerobic exercise would be one that requires the movement of more than one limb, using both arms and legs at the same time.
Best aerobic exercises to burn fat Some good aerobic exercises may become too intense and therefore not the best exercise to burn fat, especially if the individual involved has a lack of fitness or inexperience. Examples are running, playing football or any exercise that requires regular, fast or intense movements. Boxing is another great example, its a very good exercise for burning lots of calories and developing fitness because boxing requires the constant use of arm, leg, hip, abdominal and neck movements however, the need to constantly bob, weave and throw punches can push this activity towards the anaerobic pathway for exercise. Equipment required to exercise Some aerobic exercises require equipment like rowing or cycling and some can be easily performed at home like a step routine. Many of us exercise aerobically without realizing it, like walking to work or strolling around the shops. The point is with a little imagination we all have the ability to complete regular aerobic exercise.