- How to Safely Exercise Even in a Pandemic
- Do You Get Exercise Headaches? Here’s What to Do…
- Why Your Workout May Be Causing Weight Gain
- Running for Weight Loss: How to Do it Right
- Your Ass Kicking Home HIIT Workout
- Stop Thinking of Exercise as a Weight Loss Tool
- Why Free Weights are Your New Best Friend at the Gym
- How to Change Your Workout As You Age
- How to Gain Muscle the Easy and Effective Way
- The 5 Mobility Exercises to Do Before Every Workout
- 9 Summer Fat Burning Activities to Kick Start Your Weight Loss
- How to Maximize Your Spin Workout
- The 5 Types of Exercise You Should be Doing
- How to Get Motivated to Work Out This New Year
- The More Physical Activity the Merrier!
- See More Articles
Using a Mulitigym to lose weight
Working out using a home multigym is a great way to build lean mass and boost the metabolism. An increased metabolism will help burn off more fat during rest and other activities. With a higher degree of lean muscle losing weight will become easier and quicker than attempting weight loss by exercising aerobically every workout. It would still benefit the dieter to do aerobic exercise a few times each week along with training on a multigym machine.
When using a multigym it would be best to train all major muscle groups of the upper and lower body but also exercise all muscles from as many angles as possible. So rather than doing 3 total sets of 10 repetitions on the lat pulldowns for the back muscles, it would be better to do one set of pulldowns then another with a different grip position, then the final set do pulley rows. Hitting each muscle group from different angles helps to build muscle quicker to speed up metabolism faster.
When exercising on a multigym it may also be best to vary the intensity level from one workout to another, for example one one workout train slightly harder than the previous workout by attempting to raise the poundage slightly, then during the next session try exercising with less rest between sets and exercises. However, you should remember with the latter style of training that the poundage should be dropped and a rhythmic style of exercising should be practiced.
Available multigym equipment
There are many multigyms available on the market but the best multigym to use when trying to lose weight will be one that enables the user to select as many different multi gym exercise routines as possible.
WARNING ON FAT CELLS!
If you possess a high number of fat cells you MUST exercise & diet using correct scientific principles in order to empty fat cells, any other way will result in water loss and potential regain after diet stops. Read more on Fat Cells here!
When using a multigym it would be best to train all major muscle groups of the upper and lower body but also exercise all muscles from as many angles as possible. So rather than doing 3 total sets of 10 repetitions on the lat pulldowns for the back muscles, it would be better to do one set of pulldowns then another with a different grip position, then the final set do pulley rows