- What Happens When You Lose Weight?
- The 5 Most Effective Daily Weight Loss Habits
- 7 Plants For More Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rope Skipping Forms Your Whole Body
- Best Exercises to Tone Your Thighs
- Alli Fat loss new approved weight loss pill
- Recipes low in fat for your low calorie needs
- Our Relationship to Foods
- Foods Rich in Iodine
- Ketogenic Diet
- Vitamin E Rich Foods
- Great Sources of Simple Carbohydrate Foods
- Excellent Sources of Complex Carbohydrates
- Reduce weight slowly
- Foods Rich in Vitamin K
- See More Articles
Exercise with Weight Loss VideosNot everyone has the time to go to the gym for hours every day! For many, they're lucky if they can fit a single hour of exercise into their busy schedule. If they spent their time driving to and from the gym, they'd get in less than 30 minutes of exercise. Not the best solution, right? For those people who need to lose a few pounds but don't have time to waste commuting, exercise videos may be the ideal solution. They can work up a great sweat in the comfort of their own homes, promoting weight loss, fitness, and mobility. Definitely a good option to consider!
Benefits of Exercise VideosExercise videos are excellent for a number of reasons:
- They're convenient. You can do them at home with minimal equipment, and all you have to do is turn on the TV and get working.
- They're effective. If you follow the workout video properly, you can get an EXCELLENT workout.
- They're cheap. You'll spend far less on a workout DVD set than you would on a yearly gym membership. Plus, you can find a lot of highly discounted videos that will give you a great workout without breaking your budget.
- They're varied. Want to learn kickboxing, train like a Navy SEAL, build a solid core, or improve your overall fitness? The beauty of workout videos is that there is a very wide variety of options to choose from.
Exercise Videos to TryInstead of promoting one as the best weight loss video around we list a view videos below that we feel are worth looking at.
- Bring Your Body in Shape With David Kirsch
This video shows you, how to combine wellness and a good health. Learn from David Kirsch about his diet and fitness system.
- Train like Gwyneth Paltrow
With Tracy Andersons Dance DVD you learn a choreography that is put together to burn calories and creat a lean body. Start with the beginner DVD today and lose pounds during enjoying choreographed dance training.
Tracy Anderson Dance Cardio
- Pilates (Basic Conditioning For Weight Loss)
Pilates is a great training to tone your muscles and bring your body in shape. Boost with Karen Voight your heart rate, burn calories and tone your whole body.
The Drawback of Exercise VideosHowever, before you decide that exercise videos are the best option for you, here are a few things to think about:
- It's easier to cheat. With no trainer to push you and no one to make sure you're doing the workout right, what's to stop you from quitting half-way or stopping if the workout is too hard? It requires a lot more accountability to keep it up.
- It's harder to keep going. Many people start out strong, but after a few weeks or months of daily exercise videos, they're sick of the same routine over and over. If they don't change things up, the workouts can grow stale.
- It's limited. With workout videos, you perform the exact same combination of exercises every time. This can lead to fitness plateaus and limited strength/fitness gains.