- What Exercise Burns the Most Calories?
- 6 Simple Exercises to Improve Your Posture
- 7 Wicked Chest Exercises to Replace Push-Ups
- How to Deal with Daily Aches and Pains the Healthy Way
- How to Fit in a Midday Workout
- 6 Workout Habits That are Setting You Back
- The Truth About Your Favorite Fitness Myths
- 5 Simple Moves to Stretch Away the Stiffness
- A Few Minutes of Daily Exercise Means Years of Longer Life
- How to Survive Winter Workouts
- The 6 Resistance Training Exercises You Should Avoid
- Why You Need a Stronger Core
- How to Prepare for a Grueling Workout
- Why You Need to Rest More
- Why You Should Walk 30 Minutes a Day
- See More Articles
Exercises to Lose Cellulite on ThighsThe sad truth is that there is no real way to ‘target’ specific areas of fat on your body. You can build specific muscles, but if you want to lose fat you have to lose it all over. The same goes for cellulite. This bumpy, unsightly fat just below the skin is one of the hardest to get rid of, but there are a few things to know about exercises to lose cellulite on thighs: What is Cellulite? Cellulite appears when fat seeps through in small deposits to the upper layers of your skin, where it appears as hard-to-shift bumps and raised nodules. Since it’s a result of a lot of excess fat, it means you basically need to lose all of the original fat before you can start to get rid of cellulite – it’s usually the last to go. However, through a combination of healthy diet and exercises you can lose cellulite on your thighs. Where Does it Come From?
Cellulite is the result of a number of factors from poor circulation to water retention, and affects nearly all women on some part of their body at some point in their life. You’ll need to combat each of these causes individually. A healthier diet will reduce the amount of fat your body wants to store. Good exercise will improve circulation and prevent connective tissue from breaking apart to allow fat to form cellulite, and managing your carbohydrate and water intake will help with water retention. Speak to a dietician to make sure you’re drinking the right amount of water and eating the right amount of carbohydrates to help get rid of cellulite on thighs, hips and buttocks. Are There Exercises to Lose Cellulite on Thighs? There is no straight answer to this. All exercise will help to burn fat, but not specifically in any one area. A good cardiovascular workout is essential, as is building some muscle on your thighs to help improve definition. Hit the treadmill, take up cycling or just run up and down a lot of steps. These are all exercises to lose cellulite on thighs. Target Your Thighs There are loads of exercises to lose cellulite on thighs by building the muscles in the area and toning them. This will both improve the shape and tone of your thighs, and make your body more efficient at burning fat. Lunges, squats and leg lifts are all good exercises to lose cellulite on thighs.