- 7 Supplements You Actually Need
- The Dangers of Junk Food
- Should You Follow Cookbooks?
- What You Need to Know About Cold-Pressed Juice
- The #1 Heart Attack Risk Factor
- 7 Tips For Healthier Eating in the New Year
- What Does it Mean to Eat Right?
- How to Avoid the Christmas Weight Gain
- 8 Healthy Snacks to Keep You Slim
- How to Stay Fit Through the Holidays
- Healthy Low Carb Side Dishes
- Make the Perfect Bowl of High Protein Oatmeal
- Trick or Treat: The Real Dangers of Halloween Candy
- Worst Fall Foods for Weight Loss
- Best Fall Foods for Weight Loss
- See More Articles
- Foods Rich in Iron
- Iron Rich FoodsPosted 7 years ago
Most iron rich foods are animal in origin. For this reason, it can be tricky for vegans, vegetarians and people who avoid red meats to get enough iron in a…
- Drink Water to Lose Weight
- Benefits Of Drinking Water to Lose WeightPosted 7 years ago
“Drink 8 glasses of water each day” is a saying we’ve all heard, but what are the benefits of drinking water to lose weight? Water hydrates your body and helps…
- High Protein, High Energy Foods
- High Protein FoodsPosted 7 years ago
It’s recommend that on average you consume at least 50 grams of protein a day. But it’s important to make sure you are eating food high in protein in order to…
- Potassium Rich Foods
- Foods High In PotassiumPosted 7 years ago
Foods rich in potassium are easy to add to your daily diet because the vitamin is found in many fruits and vegetables.
Here are a few ideas of healthy meals with…
- 10 Healthy Foods to Lose Weight
- 10 Healthy Foods to Lose WeightPosted 7 years ago
Many people who want to lose weight find it difficult to know which foods to choose for the best weight loss results. Losing weight by swapping and changing to different…
- Foods Rich in Vitamin B12
- Foods Rich in Vitamin B12Posted 7 years ago
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamine, is an important vitamin that your body simply cannot do without. There are so many things that Vitamin B12 does for your body, and…
- List of Calories in Popular Foods
- List of Calories in Popular FoodsPosted 7 years ago
It’s good to know how many calories your are consuming whether you are on a diet or just making sure your eating enough to stay healthy. We’ve put together a…
- Great Sources of Simple Carbs
- Great Sources of Simple Carbohydrate FoodsPosted 7 years ago
Unrefined, natural simple carbohydrates are man's best friend when it comes to digestion, nutrients, and taste. Unfortunately there is no getting around that refined simple carbs, white bread and cookies,…
- Foods With Vitamin D - Vitamin D rich foods list
- Vitamin D Rich FoodsPosted 7 years ago
Vitamin D has been called the "sunshine vitamin" because we are able to absorb it through exposure from the sun. Unlike other vitamins, we can to some extent, produce it…
- Health Benefits of Cherries
- Health Benefits of CherriesPosted 7 years ago
Are cherries healthy? Cherries are high in antioxidants, help reduce the risk of cancer, inflammatory problems, and heart disease. They are low in fat, calories, and have a high water…
Index of Healthy Food and Nutrition ArticlesThere are smart ways to lose weight and to deal with food and there are dangerous ones and you want to make sure you stick with the former. Taking the time to learn about nutrition and what different types of food and fats do to your body is key to becoming and more svelte and healthy you. These top articles will help you to lose weight while still enjoying what you eat and staying healthy and happy. You will learn about saturated fats, how to curb your cravings for certain foods like sugar and how to boost your energy throughout your day and that is just to begin with. Read and learn the best way to become a healthier and happier you. You'll be glad you did.
- HDL and LDL Cholesterol Levels – Problems and Treatments - Learn about the different types of cholesterol and how it can affect your body and diet.
- Calories in a Grapefruit - The grapefruit may not be everyone's favorite fruit but it is surely one of the healthiest. Don't like the sourness of a grapefruit, then eat an orange or an apple, or heck, eat a banana. Just eat fruits to help fulfill your dietary needs.
- Calories in Wine - How bad is wine for you? If you are cutting down calories, should you be cutting out wine entirely? Or is a glass here and there acceptable every so often. Beer lover? Then find out how many calories are in beer.
- What is the Difference Between Vegans and Vegetarians?
- How To Become a Vegan - Get start with the move towards veganism. It's not an overnight process but give it some time and you can improve your diet.
- Veganism for Weight Loss - Yep, you can lose weight by being a vegan.