- How to Reach Your Weight Loss Goals
- 8 Effective Tricks to Speed Up Your Weight Loss
- The 6 Most Effective Weight Loss Tips for Every Age
- 5 Simple and Easy Weight Loss Tricks that Really Work!
- 7 Weight Loss Tricks that Will Get the Job Done
- The Truth About Your Daily Recommended Protein
- 7 Rules for Lasting Weight Loss
- 6 Simple Tricks to Guarantee Weight Loss
- 6 Cheap Ways to Lose Weight
- 5 Cold Hard Weight Loss Truths You Need to Know
- The Science-Backed Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Why Aren’t You Losing Belly Fat?
- 6 Tips to Kick Fat Burning Up A Notch
- 6 Tips for Easier Weight Loss
- How to Break Through the Weight Loss Plateau
- See More Articles
Free Food Calorie Counter : Fruits and Vegetables
The free food calorie counter list below shows everyday foods with the calorie content in an average portion. The table also lists calorie content in 100 grams for easy comparison with other products which haven't yet been added to the free food counter. The calorie counter is broken down into 5 different parts just like the groups of the balanced diet. The table below lists number of calories in Fruit and vegetables. There is a free food calorie counter for each of the groups.
We want the free food calorie counter to become much larger so if the food you want is not displayed email us and it will be added to this calorie counter.
|Fruits & Vegetables||Calories per portion size *||Calories per 100 grams (3.5 oz)||Energy content
|Beans dried (boiled)||180||130||Low|
|Mushrooms raw (one average)||3||15||Very low|
|Mushrooms (boiled)||12||12||Very low|
|Peas dried & boiled||200||120||Low|
|Pepper yellow||6||16||Very low|
|Strawberries (1 average)||5,6||30,6||Low|
|Sweetcorn on the cob||70||70||Low|
|Tomato cherry (3 tomates)||6||17||Very low|
|Onion (boiled)||14||18||Very low|
|One red Onion||49||33||Low|
Losing weight is possible with a diet of mostly fruits and vegetables, these foods are low in calories and help fill us up quicker resulting in less calories consumed. It's important to eat at least five portions of different vegetables and fruits each day. This is because fruits and vegetables provide the wide range of Vitamins, Minerals, and Phytochemicals your body needs to maintain good health and energy levels. A high energy level is vital if you wish to lose weight, remember you need to use energy to burn energy!
Portion sizes will vary depending on the type and make of product purchased. Portion size is very often a subjective view and may again vary according to bowl, cup or plate size used.