- Why Aren’t You Losing Belly Fat?
- 6 Tips to Kick Fat Burning Up A Notch
- 6 Tips for Easier Weight Loss
- How to Break Through the Weight Loss Plateau
- How to Have a Healthier Brain
- What Happens When You Lose Weight?
- The 5 Most Effective Daily Weight Loss Habits
- 7 Plants For More Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rope Skipping Forms Your Whole Body
- Best Exercises to Tone Your Thighs
- Alli Fat loss new approved weight loss pill
- Recipes low in fat for your low calorie needs
- Our Relationship to Foods
- Foods Rich in Iodine
- Ketogenic Diet
- See More Articles
How many calories in food, fat and sugar
The free food table below shows how many calories are present in some common foods. Fat & sugar products listing the calorie content per average portion. The calories in food table also shows the products energy content in 100 grams. You can compare each food in the list to any other food not listed in the calories in food table. Its always handy if you want to exchange a food with one of same calorie content for your calorie controlled diet.
How many calories in food table is broken down into 5 basic food groups that make up the balanced diet. Here we display how many calories in fat & sugar groups. Find out how many calories in other food groups by clicking on links below.
We want our how many calories in food table to grow so email us if the food you want is not listed in the calories in food table.
How many calories in food tables:
Food calories list Breads & Cereals | calorie content Milk & Dairy produce | calories in Meat | free food calorie counter fruit & veg | Calories in Pizza | Calories in wine | calories in fruit | Calories Fish | Calories Nuts
|Fats & Sugars||Portion size *||per 100 grams (3.5 oz)||energy content|
|PURE FAT||9 cals (1 gram)||900 cals||High|
|Bombay mix||250 cals||500 cals||High|
|Butter||112 cals||750 cals||High|
|Chewing gum||8 cals per piece||-|
|Chocolate||200 cals||500 cals||High|
|Cod liver oil||135 cals (1 tbspoon)||900 cals||High|
|Corn snack||125 cals||500 cals||High|
|Crisps (chips US) average||100 cals||500 cals||High|
|Honey||42 cals||280 cals||Medium|
|Jam||38 cals||250 cals||Medium|
|Lard||225 cals||890 cals||High|
|Low fat spread||50 cals||400 cals||High|
|Margarine||50 cals||750 cals||High|
|Mars bar||240 cals||480 cals||Med-High|
|Mint sweets||10 cals per piece||-||High|
|Oils -corn, sunflower, olive||135 cals (1 Tbspoon)||900 cals||High|
|Popcorn average||150 cals||460 cals||High|
|Sugar white table sugar||20 cals (1 tspoon)||400 cals||Medium|
|Sweets (boiled)||100 cals||300 cals||Med-High|
|Syrup||15 cals||300 cals||Medium|
|Toffee||100 cals||400 cals||High|
* Portion sizes will vary depending on the type and make of product purchased. Portion size is very often a subjective view and may again vary according to bowl, cup or plate size used.
NB. The how many calories in food table lists foods in alphabetical order.
Most natural foods are calculated in tests and specific product values are calculated from their ingredients list or from manufacturers information. Some values may not be accurate and should only be used for general comparison purposes.