- 8 Simple Ways to Increase Fiber Intake
- 8 Diet Tips for Better Digestive Function
- Best Breakfast Foods for Weight Loss
- 7 Superfoods that Make Amazing Desserts
- Choose Your Healthy Morning Beverage
- Why Your Coffee Triggers Your Sweet Tooth
- Are You Preparing Salad Wrong?
- 9 Age Defying Superfoods
- 7 Supplements You Actually Need
- The Dangers of Junk Food
- Should You Follow Cookbooks?
- What You Need to Know About Cold-Pressed Juice
- The #1 Heart Attack Risk Factor
- 7 Tips For Healthier Eating in the New Year
- What Does it Mean to Eat Right?
- See More Articles
How to Eat Healthy On the GoThe pizza restaurant is calling your name and the fast food restaurant looks so inviting with a tasty burger and fries. Even a donut with a coffee sounds delicious at 2PM. This type of eating spells bad news though; you are packing on calories because you are in a rush. Today's lifestyle means we are always on the go. To work, to soccer practice with kids, to a party, to the doctor, to the bar, to a meeting, the list goes on and on. Eating healthy and exercising is harder than ever. We have five tips to make healthy choices when out and about. Don't fall back into old habits.
Healthy Eating On the Go
- 1. Eat Before You Leave Home
- 2. Stop at a Grocery Store
Almost every town or city out there has a grocery store. If you are anywhere in the vicinity of a grocers, stop in there for your eating. Most grocery stores have a deli counter and a salad bar. And if they do not have those options, you can still quickly grab something a lot healthier than stopping off a Quick-Mart. Pick up a few easy to eat fruits, like bananas, oranges, or apples or mini packaged veggies, like carrots.
- 3. Ignore the Burger and Fries
- 4. Keep a Stash in Your Car
- 5. Travel Alone