- How to Have a Healthier Brain
- What Happens When You Lose Weight?
- The 5 Most Effective Daily Weight Loss Habits
- 7 Plants For More Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rope Skipping Forms Your Whole Body
- Best Exercises to Tone Your Thighs
- Alli Fat loss new approved weight loss pill
- Recipes low in fat for your low calorie needs
- Our Relationship to Foods
- Foods Rich in Iodine
- Ketogenic Diet
- Vitamin E Rich Foods
- Great Sources of Simple Carbohydrate Foods
- Excellent Sources of Complex Carbohydrates
- Reduce weight slowly
- See More Articles
How to Remove Facial FatWe’re all born with more facial fat than we’d like to carry into adulthood, but some people naturally retain a chubbier appearance in their cheeks and face. It’s not easy to slim down your face, as you can’t exercise it in the same way you can exercise your thighs and arms, but there are a few tricks you can use to reduce fat in your face, and help to make your face look thinner.
Here are 5 tips for reducing unwanted facial fat:1) Lose weight. ‘Easier than it sounds,’ we hear you say? It is, but it’s the one sure-fire way to reduce fat all over your body. Simply maintaining a healthy, low-fat diet and losing a few pounds will instantly make your face thinner. However, some people retain fat in their face a lot more than other people, so you might not lose it all as quickly as you might like. 2) Do some face exercises. While it’s not really possible to give yourself a "face workout", there are some exercises you can do that will help to tone the muscles of your face, giving it a leaner appearance. When you combine this with general weight loss it can have a dramatic effect on the appearance of your face’s shape.
3) If you’re female, you can use makeup to make your face appear more slender. Use blush and shadow to emphasize the shape of your cheekbones to make them look longer and higher up. This will enhance the appearance of the angles on your face, and make it look less round. 4) Cellulite reduction cream can work wonders to reduce face fat, but be careful! Most of it is meant for your thighs or abdomen, so that means it might not be suitable for your face. Find one that is gentle, and also one that doesn’t contain too much oil, as some of them can give you spotty skin. When in doubt, test some for allergies on a non-visible part of your face like behind your ears, and mix it in with your moisturiser to prevent your skin from drying out or becoming too tight. 5) As a last resort, plastic surgery to remove face fat is relatively inexpensive and non-invasive, and has a short healing time. You should contact a plastic surgeon to find out what the best approach for you would be. You can have a very light lift done, or go for more invasive tucks and liposuction – but these will require longer healing times.