How To Lose Chest Fat
For some people, the chest and breast area is a common area where ample fat cells
are found. Toning the chest area will firm the chest muscles and give the illusion of a leaner upper body. For women, the effects can be great too, toning will help lift and
giving rise to more shape in the upper body with the illusion of a smaller waist.
The best exercise to tone and firm the chest are probably push ups because they can easily be done at home and don't require special equipment. Push ups place high levels of stress directly on the chest area working the muscles intensely. Chest exercises like push ups are anaerobic exercise thus they burn predominantly carbs. For this reason, push ups will not help burn fat from the chest, but they may help add a small amount of lean weight to the muscles which helps burn more calories. In combination with aerobic exercises you will burn off the fat and your toned muscels will appear. Don't forget to warm up and strech your upper body
before you start exercising.
Perform Push Ups Correctly
- Lay flat on the floor and position your hands unter your shoulders and the feet parallel at hips width. Then lift your whole body in the postition from the picture above.
- Put your legs, hips and back in a straight line and tense up your muscles.
Aerobic Exercises to Burn off Fat
- Straighten your arms slowly und push up your body until your elbows are fully extended.
- Take a short pause and keep your body straight and muscles tendsed.
- Lower your body slowly back towards the floor but never lower then on the first picture. Keep your body tension.
We cannot reduce the numbers of fat cells when losing weight, instead the cells shrink as fat is reduced. Shrinking the fat cells is the only way we can lose fat effectively in the chest and breast area.
Aerobic exercises like
help burning fat directly. The problem is we cannot make the body burn it from the chest or breast areas. Fat is used up from all over the body so we may need to burn lots of calories before we see a fat reduce in the chest area. This is the reason why an aerobic exercise
workout should be performed regularly and for a long duration, for example at least 20 minutes 3 times per week. This gives chance for fat to be burned from all over the body including the chest region!