- How Much Fruit Should I Be Eating Every Day?
- Are You Eating Too Much Sugar?
- How to Determine Your Daily Calories for Weight Loss
- The Safe and Smart Ways to Cut Calories for Weight Loss
- The Smart Calorie Approach to Weight Loss
- When Do You Burn Calories Most?
- 10 Crazy Low Calorie Foods to Eat A Lot of Today
- Sugar and Mental Health: What You Need to Know
- How Many Calories Do You Really Need?
- 9 Foods to Shut Down Your Appetite
- 10 Wonderfully Low Calorie Foods
- A Smart Weight Loss Tool: Calories on Nutritional Labels
- 7 Awesome Ways to Burn 1000 Calories
- Why Counting Calories is Bad For You
- Health and Fitness Tips for Living
- See More Articles
Low Calorie Food ListThere are times in all of our lives when we feel that we could lose a little weight. Perhaps there’s an important wedding coming up, or a holiday that will require getting into a bikini for the first time in five years. No one likes to feel uncomfortable in his or her own body, but it’s important to remember that weight loss is not just about crash dieting, or exercising like a mad person. Losing weight is about incorporating exercise into your lifestyle, as well as healthy eating with low calorie foods. Use the following food list to help you make the right decisions when it comes to food:
|Low Calorie Food||Size (oz.)||Calories||Energy Content|
|Boiled Beans||3.5||25||Very Low|
|Low Fat Cottage Cheese||3.5||80||Low|
|Low Fat Fromage Frais||3.5||55||Low-Medium|
|Sugar Free Muesli||3.5||360||Low|
|Boiled Bleached Pasta||3.5||110||Low|
|Boiled Chick Peas||3.5||115||Low|
|Long Grain White Rice||3.5||140||Low|
|Fat Free Yogurt||3.5||40||Low|
Eating Low Calorie Foods It is therefore important not only that you try and get moving more, but also that you eat foods that are not calorie rich. There are certain foods (unfortunately the ones that we tend to like most) that are just too rich in calories. If we choose to eat foods that are lower in calories, we can cheat our bodies though. In some ways it boils down to tricking your stomach. If you eat a whole lot of low calorie food (within reason), you can make your stomach feel full and sated, and lose weight at the same time. Feeling Full You may think that low calorie food is something you can only do at home, with adequate preparation, but it is really quite easy to eat healthy on the go. If you start incorporating low calorie foods into your diet, you will be able to still feel full and that you’ve eaten well, without packing on the pounds. Before you know it you’ll be able to fit into that little black dress, wedding dress or tuxedo that’s been sitting in the back of your cupboard for years. Take a look at the list below to get an idea of the vast range of foods you can eat without worrying about going too hard on the calories. Turning to a low calorie lifestyle is not a punishment – it’s the first step to better life.