- How to Reach Your Weight Loss Goals
- 8 Effective Tricks to Speed Up Your Weight Loss
- The 6 Most Effective Weight Loss Tips for Every Age
- 5 Simple and Easy Weight Loss Tricks that Really Work!
- 7 Weight Loss Tricks that Will Get the Job Done
- The Truth About Your Daily Recommended Protein
- 7 Rules for Lasting Weight Loss
- 6 Simple Tricks to Guarantee Weight Loss
- 6 Cheap Ways to Lose Weight
- 5 Cold Hard Weight Loss Truths You Need to Know
- The Science-Backed Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Why Aren’t You Losing Belly Fat?
- 6 Tips to Kick Fat Burning Up A Notch
- 6 Tips for Easier Weight Loss
- How to Break Through the Weight Loss Plateau
- See More Articles
Negative Calories in Certain Foods
There’s a lot of buzz in the diet world about negative calorie foods. While science has discredited negative food calories; there are many foods that have very few calories, which can be a great option if you’re on a calorie-counting diet.
The theory of negative calories is where your body uses more energy to digest the food than the amount of energy the food actually contains.
Since negative calories are a myth, to achieve weight loss similar to that negative calories try foods that are low in calories but high in nutrients.
Foods Low in Calories:
- Chili peppers
Most fruits and vegetables are excellent sources of nutrients with very little calories.
We’ve put together a few helpful articles that can provide you with more information when it comes to a low calorie diet.
Try to incorporate healthy, low calorie foods in your daily diet and you’ll see fast results.