- What You Need to Know About Raw Sprouts
- Easy Paleo Recipes to Try at Home
- Vegan vs Vegetarian vs Paleo: Which is Best?
- Lose Weight on the Paleolithic Diet
- Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss
- The Paleo Diet: Benefits and How To's
- Paleo Recipes - Cooking Made Easy
- Paleo Diet Lifestyle
- The Paleo Diet Food List
- The Paleo Diet - Hunter Gatherer Diet
- See More Articles
Paleo Recipes - Cooking Made Easy
The purported benefits of the Paleo diet sound almost too good to be true. It would appear that to achieve optimum well being and sustainable weight loss with the Paleo diet, all one has to do is eat in line with the biology of the human body and consume foods which are friendly to the digestive system.
There must be something difficult to the diet, and surely it must be cooking. With such health benefits cooking must be a nightmare, right?
Well, it’s not as difficult as you might imagine. We’re going to explain the basics, as well as give you some great recipes to try. If you need help with any of the recipes, this is a great Paleo diet cook book! They’re all contained in there, but we’ll give you a bit more info before you decide.
How to Learn to Cook Paleo
Cooking Paleo has been made easier than ever before by one dedicated Paleo guru named Nikki Young. Nikki is responsible for the most popular Paleo cookbook series on the internet and has recently released a second offering entitled “Simple Paleo Recipes”. The first Paleo cookbook released 2 years ago contains 310 recipes and is widely considered one of the best Paleo cookbooks on the market. Nikki’s latest book contains 200 fresh new recipes with increased accessibility for new Paleo followers.
Simple Paleo Recipes
Learning to cook some Paleo recipes isn’t that difficult, but the types of food are often strange to us and we have no idea how to use them To assist those first starting out on their Paleo mission, the book incorporates a number of useful features. The first is a handy color coded meal recommendation indicator which helps the reader decide which Paleo diet foods are suitable for which time of day.
- Green = Breakfast
- Orange = Lunch
- Blue = Dinner
- Purple = Sweets
- Red = Perfect with a meat dish
- Yellow = Handy on the move snack
Shopping List and Meal Planner
The book also features a handy shopping list and weekly meal planner print out so ingredients can be written down and remembered at shopping time. At the back of the book is a useful conversion page for global cooking measurements. Cooking temperatures can be converted from Fahrenheit to Celsius, grams to ounces and even tablespoons to ml. The book comes in a handy PDF format which is great if you have a phone capable of displaying documents. If not the book is highly printable.
A Glimpse Inside The Book
The Paleo Diet Book covers all different food groups, and contains more than enough variety to keep anyone interested. The book has feature chapters to cover the following food groups.
- Salads and Sides
- Snacks and Sweets
- Sauces and Dressings
To tickle your taste buds, here are simple variations of the 14 of the featured recipes which demonstrate the broad range of innovation in Simple Paleo Recipes.
- Oven Roasted Capsicum Salad
- Chicken Avocado, Red Onion & Basil Ciabbatta Sandwiches
- Turkey Strips in herby Tomato Sauce
- Grilled Porterhouse or T-Bone Steak Recipe
- Seared Tuna Steak with Cucumber & Mint Salad
- Mint Lamb Skewers with Tomato and Onion Salad
- Stuffed Japanese Eggplant Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Rosemary & Lamb Sheppard’s Pie
- Beef, Tomato & Yellow Squash Casserole
- Veal Chops in Cognac & Mushroom Sauce
- Blood Orange Fruit Salad with Pomegranate & Coconut
- Chewy Honey and Ginger Cookies
- Chocolate Nut Pie
- Medieval Pork with Almond Hedgehogs
Visit the Paleo Cookbook for more great Paleo Diet recipes.