- 7 Rules for Lasting Weight Loss
- 6 Simple Tricks to Guarantee Weight Loss
- 6 Cheap Ways to Lose Weight
- 5 Cold Hard Weight Loss Truths You Need to Know
- The Science-Backed Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Why Aren’t You Losing Belly Fat?
- 6 Tips to Kick Fat Burning Up A Notch
- 6 Tips for Easier Weight Loss
- How to Break Through the Weight Loss Plateau
- How to Have a Healthier Brain
- What Happens When You Lose Weight?
- The 5 Most Effective Daily Weight Loss Habits
- 7 Plants For More Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rope Skipping Forms Your Whole Body
- Best Exercises to Tone Your Thighs
- See More Articles
Rice Protein how much protein in different rice grainsRice is good a source of protein and contains essential amino acids. Both white rice and brown rice contain 5.2 grams of protein per every 150 grams. So while the protein content in rice is good, it should be paired with other high protein foods in order to receive the maximum benefits. Protein is used to help repair and strengthen muscles, it also helps with growth, keeps your muscles functioning properly, and helps with blood flow. Most protein is found in meat, so if you’re a vegetarian or vegan it’s essential you are getting enough protein in your diet. Rice is a great food to incorporate into any diet, vegetarian or not. Rice contains about 5.2 grams of protein and paired with other high protein foods it helps you to get the adequate amount of protein needed in your daily diet, which is about 50 grams or 200 calories.
Rice is easy to digest which is why rice protein is considered better than other protein sources such as whey or soy protein which can cause digestive issues. Rice protein is also gluten free so it’s a good source of protein for those with a gluten intolerance or Celiac’s disease. Rice contains essential amino acids and combined with other foods such as beans, nuts, or soy you’ll enjoy all of the amino acids your body needs plus the extra protein from the beans, nuts, or soy.
|Rice||Protein in Grams||Carbs in Grams|
|Boiled White Rice||5.2||62|
|Boiled Brown Rice||5.2||64|