- Healthy Breakfasts to Kick the Day Off Right
- Health and Fitness Tips for Living
- Low-Fat Cooking for Weight Loss
- Why Lemon Water Makes a Brilliant Addition to Breakfast
- Low Calorie Desserts to Tantalize Your Tastebuds
- The Flexitarian Diet for Weight Loss and Health
- Start Your Painless Weight Loss Today
- How to Eat a Healthy Lunch
- Yummy Healthy Holiday Side Dishes
- Weight Loss Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes Low in Calories but Tasty
- Recipes low in fat for your low calorie needs
- Calorie Controlled Menus
- Easy & Delicious Low Calorie Recipes
- Low energy content Recipe
- See More Articles
Low-Fat Dishes For losing Weight
Here are even more recipes from our range of low-fat, low-calorie meals to help lose weight effectively over time. Losing permanent weight requires a daily diet that provides good nutrition, but regularly provides less energy than the body requires. This may sound obvious but, it's shocking how easily it can be to consume more than your quota for each meal . Following a strict menu plan can help you stick to your calorie requirements. We have provided many recipes that are low in calories, and also provide good, sound nutrition. We also provide many sample diet menus.
Summertime Chicken Salad
This salad dish will serve up to 4 adults. An ideal recipe to add to any daily diet; low in calories, high in nutrition and taste!
With only 280 calories per serving, this is an ideal recipe to prepare on a regular basis to help with weight loss goals.
Bramley crumb Crunch
Basic Bramley Puree
Cinnamon - 1-2 tsp
Butter - 75g (3 oz)
white breadcrumbs - 75g (3 oz)
Rolled Oats - 25g (1 oz)
Demerara sugar - 50g (2 oz)
Greek style yogurt
Mix the puree with 1 tsp of cinnamon
Melt butter in a frying pan and add breadcrumbs, oats, sugar and remaining cinnamon.
Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently until golden brown.
Reserve 1 tbsp of the crumb mixture, then layer the apple puree with the breadcrumbs into individual glasses, finishing with apple topped with yogurt and reserved crumbs.
This low calorie desserts serves 4 and has about 127 calories per portion.
Related dieting articles below!