- How to Eat Carbs the Healthy Way
- The Right Time to Eat Carbs
- Low Fat or Low Carb Diet: Which is Better?
- 7 Easy Ways to Cut Back on Sugar
- 8 Best Fruits for a Healthy Diet
- The 5 Worst Fruits for a Healthy Diet
- 5 Awesome Grains to Replace Rice
- Best Foods for a Low Carb Diet
- The Secret to Eating Carbs for Weight Loss
- Celebrity Diets Worth Giving a Try
- The Food Lover's Diet
- The Beverly Hills Diet for Weight Loss
- Lose Weight on the Paleolithic Diet
- The Mayo Clinic Diet
- Reasons Women Cannot Lose Weight
- See More Articles
The Slim Bodytrim DietThe Bodytrim diet is an Australian diet that was created by a personal trainer, Geoff Jowett and a medical doctor that focuses especially on weight loss, Dr. Vicky Hillier. This is a low carb diet that is meant for people who are looking to lose anywhere from 5 to 50 kilograms. Not only is this diet useful for losing weight but it was designed to also be an educational system. Many people who diet do not really know much about the foods that they are eating. They may know that eating a banana is more nutritious than eating a candy bar but they still do not know the nutritional make up of the foods that they are consuming.
The Bodytrim diet teaches three important facts that will lead to weight loss: which foods should be consumed, when to eat these foods and why they should eat these foods. After knowing these 3 Ws of weight loss, dieters can then lose weight and keep it off with this knowledge. One of the main perks about this diet is that dieters can still eat the foods that the love while doing minimal exercise and achieve the results that they want.
This weight loss system has three phases which help them to understand how metabolism works, how to eat healthy and learning about simple exercises that will increase your results. Here are the phases of the Body Trim diet:
- The first phase of the Body Trim diet requires dieters to eat only protein for three full days, drinking between two to three liters of water and work out for at least 30 minutes per day. Walking is suggested.
- The second phase of the Body Trim diet requires the dieter to eat low carbohydrate vegetables and proteins. An example of breakfast would be a serving of fruit or oatmeal with protein. You will have to continue to drink two to three liters of water per day and continue to exercise for 30 minutes a day. You will use this diet phase until you reach your weight goal.
- The third and final phase of the Body Trim diet is used for weight maintenance. Here you can eat two more portions of low carbs and fruits during lunch and breakfast. Continue your exercise and water drinking.
Some of the ideal foods that you should eat for the Body Trim diet are chicken, lean beef, cheese, fish, protein shakes, cucumbers, eggs, mushrooms, zucchini, cabbage, onions, green beans, peppers, celery, tomatoes, oatmeal, broccoli, spinach and eggplant.