- How to Reach Your Weight Loss Goals
- 8 Effective Tricks to Speed Up Your Weight Loss
- The 6 Most Effective Weight Loss Tips for Every Age
- 5 Simple and Easy Weight Loss Tricks that Really Work!
- 7 Weight Loss Tricks that Will Get the Job Done
- The Truth About Your Daily Recommended Protein
- 7 Rules for Lasting Weight Loss
- 6 Simple Tricks to Guarantee Weight Loss
- 6 Cheap Ways to Lose Weight
- 5 Cold Hard Weight Loss Truths You Need to Know
- The Science-Backed Weight Loss Tips You Need to Know
- Why Aren’t You Losing Belly Fat?
- 6 Tips to Kick Fat Burning Up A Notch
- 6 Tips for Easier Weight Loss
- How to Break Through the Weight Loss Plateau
- See More Articles
6 Tips To Get in Shape By Your Wedding Day
Most women have the dream, and every woman deserves it: to look like a princess on her wedding day. While it is not smart to crash diet or starve yourself just to fit into a smaller clothes and especially the wedding gown, there are several things you can do to naturally and effectively drop a few extra pounds and tone up, so that you will not only look your best on your big day, but feel your best too!
- When it comes to losing weight, skipping meals is an absolute no-no. It doesn’t help you cut back calories at all. In fact, it messes with your body’s metabolism and can cause voracious hunger attacks and overeating later in the day. That will not help your cause one bit! Therefore, always eat breakfast, and make it a good one. Try to include some fiber and good carbohydrates, like oatmeal, so that your energy levels stay up, and your hunger stays at bay.
- Don’t think you must (or should) only eat three square meals a day. The best thing to do is to eat several smaller meals, about 4 hours apart, to maintain your energy and keep your body fuelled. Choose fruits, proteins (like tuna and cheese), and whole grains at each mini-meal.
- Eat your meals slowly. You will be able to determine when you are full if you aren’t inhaling your food, and you won’t tend to eat too much.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day. Not only does it hydrate your body, it is also great for your skin, and it helps to keep cravings down by making you feel full.
- Don’t deny yourself some goodies once in a while. Always saying no just leads to eating too much of that treat. If you have that cookie or slice of cake, just cut back somewhere else that day.
- Exercise will tone you up, rev up your metabolism (which helps your body burn more calories) and keep tension low – which will be a great benefit during that stressful wedding planning period! You don’t need to kill yourself at the gym, though. Go for long walks, go for bike rides, do some light toning exercises, find some activity that you enjoy doing and that you will stick to! And get the groom-to-be involved, too! Working together to look and feel better will bring you closer together!
Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life. And if you feel and look your best, things will go more smoothly, and everyone will be in awe of you! You owe it to yourself to get healthy now, so that you can enjoy your new life as a married woman for many years to come!