- How to Have a Healthier Brain
- What Happens When You Lose Weight?
- The 5 Most Effective Daily Weight Loss Habits
- 7 Plants For More Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rope Skipping Forms Your Whole Body
- Best Exercises to Tone Your Thighs
- Alli Fat loss new approved weight loss pill
- Recipes low in fat for your low calorie needs
- Our Relationship to Foods
- Foods Rich in Iodine
- Ketogenic Diet
- Vitamin E Rich Foods
- Great Sources of Simple Carbohydrate Foods
- Excellent Sources of Complex Carbohydrates
- Reduce weight slowly
- See More Articles
Free weight loss Tips
Don't weigh yourself too often use the tape measure and the fit of your clothes to monitor weight loss progress. Your weight fluctuates constantly and you can weigh more at night than you did in the morning, a downer if you stuck to your diet all day.
Eat a light carbohydrate snack 30 minutes before a meal it will fill you up quicker so you eat less.
Avoid consuming large quantities of fattening liquids, which are so easy to overdo.
Consume nuts only in small portions they are up to 50% fat and have a high calorie count
Leave something on your plate its a good sign that you can stop eating if you need to.
Make the kitchen off-limits at any time other than mealtime.
Always eat at the table, never in front of the TV set or with the radio on.
Concentrate on chewing every mouthful slowly, chew each mouthful up to 20 times.