- Is it Time to Find a New Gym?
- What Exercise Burns the Most Calories?
- 6 Simple Exercises to Improve Your Posture
- 7 Wicked Chest Exercises to Replace Push-Ups
- How to Deal with Daily Aches and Pains the Healthy Way
- How to Fit in a Midday Workout
- 6 Workout Habits That are Setting You Back
- The Truth About Your Favorite Fitness Myths
- 5 Simple Moves to Stretch Away the Stiffness
- A Few Minutes of Daily Exercise Means Years of Longer Life
- How to Survive Winter Workouts
- The 6 Resistance Training Exercises You Should Avoid
- Why You Need a Stronger Core
- How to Prepare for a Grueling Workout
- Why You Need to Rest More
- See More Articles
Exercise with Weight Loss VideosBecause every person is unique and needs different kind of exercising and nutrition it is not possible to point out the best exercise video for everyone. Some people only need to lose a few pounds while others may need to lose a substantial amount. Also your personal body type, eating habits, activity and fitness levels plus of course the nutritional intake. Instead of promoting one as the best weight loss video around we list a view videos below that we feel are worth looking at.
- Bring Your Body in Shape With David Kirsch
This video shows you, how to combine wellness and a good health. Learn from David Kirsch about his diet and fitness system. 'Fitness that fits: A Realistic Way to Reshape Your Body
- Train like Gwyneth Paltrow
With Tracy Andersons Dance DVD you learn a choreography that is put together to burn calories and creat a lean body. Start with the beginner DVD today and lose pounds during enjoying choreographed dance training.
- Pilates (Basic Conditioning For Weight Loss)
Pilates is a great training to tone your muscles and bring your body in shape. Boost with Karen Voight your heart rate, burn calories and tone your whole body. Karen Voight: Quick and Slim Cardio