At Weight Loss for All, we want you to have a wonderful experience reading articles and interacting with other commenters.
In order to provide a safe and proper way for people to comment, we have instituted a comment policy to help address issues on the site.
* Medical Advice: This blog does not provide medical advice and should not used in lieu of doctors’ visits. Commenters who ask for personal medical advice will not be approved. Comments that are interpreted as personal medical questions may be edited or deleted by the blog owners.
* Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a legitimate sounding name and URL. Spam sounding comments will be deleted and/or marked as spam.
* Commenter Privacy and Protection: Never share your private information on the site including phone numbers, email addresses, or personal identifiable information.
* Manners: This blog is “family friendly.” Comments that include offensive or inappropriate language or is considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
* A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. Soliciting medical, weight loss, or any personal advice will not be approved.
* Comment Quality: Please do not submit misspelled, shorthand, or grammatically incomprehensible answers. Take a moment to form your thoughts before submitting a comment.
* Limit Links: Any blog comment with more than two links may be marked as comment spam.
* How WLFA Will Respond: Comments on this blog will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. It is not always possible to answer every comment on the site.
* No Personal Attacks Permitted: Play fair. Accusations and inflammatory remarks will not be accepted on WLFA. Failure to respect fellow comments could result in removal and blocked access.
* All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They may also ban access to users who do not play fair.
* Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, [name], and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
* Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
* Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
* Blocked Commenters: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.