There are smart ways to lose weight and to deal with food and there are dangerous ones and you want to make sure you stick with the former. Taking the time to learn about nutrition and what different types of food and fats do to your body is key to becoming and more svelte and healthy you.
These top articles will help you to lose weight while still enjoying what you eat and staying healthy and happy. You will learn about saturated fats, how to curb your cravings for certain foods like sugar and how to boost your energy throughout your day and that is just to begin with.
Read and learn the best way to become a healthier and happier you. You’ll be glad you did.
Our favorite articles on food and nutrition:
- HDL and LDL Cholesterol Levels – Problems and Treatments – Learn about the different types of cholesterol and how it can affect your body and diet.
- Calories in a Grapefruit – The grapefruit may not be everyone’s favorite fruit but it is surely one of the healthiest. Don’t like the sourness of a grapefruit, then eat an orange or an apple, or heck, eat a banana. Just eat fruits to help fulfill your dietary needs.
- Calories in Wine – How bad is wine for you? If you are cutting down calories, should you be cutting out wine entirely? Or is a glass here and there acceptable every so often. Beer lover? Then find out how many calories are in beer.
Articles about vegan diets:
You may love meat, but consider the benefits of becoming a vegan. Not only will your body thank you but so will the environment.
- What is the Difference Between Vegans and Vegetarians?
- How To Become a Vegan – Get start with the move towards veganism. It’s not an overnight process but give it some time and you can improve your diet.
- Veganism for Weight Loss – Yep, you can lose weight by being a vegan.